TIBA GOLDEN! New Resort with private sandy beach in the center of Hurghada! Photos from 10.07.2024


43560 USD
Date: 01.07.2024
Code: APH129
City: Hurghada
View: Apartments in residential complexes
Type: Sale


Project with private sandy beach. This large and spacious project is located in a great position in the heart of Hurghada’s Arabia area, directly behind the Zahabia Beach Resort and enjoying its own private beach. Land area 19000m2 and only 40% of plot will be built, the rest 60% of the land is common areas, pool, gardens. Tiba Golden  features a selection of studios, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments as well as duplexes, built around a spacious central swimming pool & communal area that is at the heart of Tiba Golden. Buildings of 6 floors and totally 475 units. 
The construction started in May 2021. The project will be finished to a high standard with apartments delivered fully finished, ready for furnishing. We offer furniture packages for all type of units. Facilities include a private sandy beach, large swimming pool areas, reception with housekeeping services, children’s playground, restaurant and cafe. There are lifts to all floors and wifi throughout the common areas.
Tiba Golden is available with an attractive interest free payment plan.
Reserve today with only 1000$.
Prices: from 43 560 USD for studio 41 sq.m. or 2 091 000 EGP.
• Reservation $1000
• On contract: 50% (minus reservation amount)
• 30% divided into monthly quarterly installments till July 2026.
• 20% on delivery 

Features: 24/7 security, children’s play area, close to the beach, close to Marina and to shopping mall, close to fruit and fish markets, private coffee shop and restaurant, commercial area, housekeeping, lifetime maintenance - 4000 EGP per sq.m.
Contact us for further details and viewings.